Veterans experiencing an emotional crisis should contact the Veterans Crisis Line or call 1-800-273-8255 press 1.
Veterans in need of medical advice after normal clinic hours can call TelCare at 1-888-838-7890.
- Primary Care Services for Veterans in the greater Watertown area in New York State.
- Behavioral Health Care: A behavioral health care team consisting of social workers, psychiatrists, a psychiatric nurse, and visiting counselors from the Syracuse VAMC, provide medications, individual and group psychotherapy for veterans experiencing personal and emotional problems, including drug and alcohol problems.
- Smoking Cessation: The Clinic offers the QuitSmart® smoking cessation program — an innovative service that combines the best of behavioral and medication treatments in a group format.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: A health care team consisting of physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, and clerical staff provide primary care services at the clinic, stressing health maintenance and preventative medicine.
- Specialty services beyond primary care are available through VA Health Care Upstate New York at Syracuse. If you require more specialized tests your health care provider will arrange for a referral for these services at the Syracuse facility. Some transportation services are available through DAV. For more information please call 315-425-4352.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing and analysis services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed on the premises.
- Radiology: Chest, abdominal, and extremity x-rays available locally.
- Parking: Free parking on premises
Parent Facility: Syracuse VAMC
Phone: (315) 425-4400 or (800) 792-4334