Serving veterans throughout Southern California and Southern Nevada
VA Desert Pacific Healthcare Network is comprised of five hospitals and 29 community clinics serving the 1.2 million veterans that reside in Southern California and Southern Nevada. Our hospitals are located in:
We provide a continuum of care, offering services such as prevention and outpatient care, acute hospital care, mental health care, long term care, and specialty care.
Over 700 medical residents and thousands of nursing and allied health students are trained in Network facilities each year. Network 22 has one of the largest medical research and health professions education programs in the entire VA system.
Strong affiliations are maintained with some of the finest Medical Schools in the United States including:
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- University of California, San Diego (UCSD)
- University of California, Irvine (UCI)
- University of Southern California (USC)
- University of Nevada (UN)
- Loma Linda University (LLU)