Parent Facility: Cincinnati VAMC
Phone: (513) 861-3100 or (888) 267-7873
- Primary care services for Veterans in the Georgetown Ohio and surrounding areas.
- Women’s Health Services.
- Telehealth Services.
- Routine Medical Care with highly qualified primary care providers. Referrals for specialty clinics are available to the Parent Facility – Cincinnati VA Medical Center.
- Nutrition Counseling.
- Behavioral Health and Social Work services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as Smoking Cessation.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing and EKG services available.
- Clinical Pharmacist (medicine education).
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or can be picked up at the Parent Facility.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all Veterans.