Veterans experiencing an emotional crisis should contact the Veterans Crisis Line or call 1-800-273-8255 press 1.
Veterans in need of medical advice after normal clinic hours can call TelCare at 1-888-838-7890.
- Primary Care Services for Veterans in St. Lawrence County and the surroundings areas of the North Country.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: A health care team consisting of Massena Memorial practitioners provide primary care services at the clinic, and subcontract routine diagnostic procedures and dietary services. Patients with specialized medical needs are treated at VA Health Care Upstate New York at Syracuse.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing and analysis services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail. Emergency medicines provided.
- Radiology: Chest, abdominal, and extremity x-rays available on premises.
- Parking: Free parking is available adjacent to the clinic.
Parent Facility: Syracuse VAMC
Phone: (315) 425-4400 or (800) 792-4334